(1) As a user, you agree that you will not publish any content that violates these rules or morality. In particular, you are not allowed to do any of the following:
a) to publish content that is significantly insulting, offensive, defamatory, pornographic and glorifies violence,
b) to publish sensitive data and/or files (including pictures, video recordings, voice recordings, addresses, names, passwords, identification codes or similar) in order to deliberately harm another person,
c) to provide files that contain viruses or other malware,
d) Multiple posting of contents in the same context (double posting),
e) Likehunting (begging for likes)
f) creating spam posts, including:
1) Unsuitable content and posts,
2) Content and posts that do not relate to the basic context of a topic,
3) One-word posts or pure thank you messages (such as Thank You, Thx, Ty, etc.)
g) changing content in such a way that traceability can no longer be guaranteed (removal of the topic title and/or content),
h) make revenge ratings,
i) to advertise for other projects similar to our platform (third-party advertising),
j) to advertise projects or push marketplace entries within the Shoutbox
k) or provide referral links.
(2) In the event of a violation, in particular of the previously mentioned rules, the provider can also take the following sanctions against the user, regardless of a termination:
a) Deletion or modification of content that the user has posted,
b) make a statement of warning,
c) make an infraction or
d) blocking access to the community (temporarily or permanently).
Further details are regulated in the catalogue of penalties.