[QUEST]Clean Map Warp

• This is a normal teleportation quest i wrote 2 years ago.
    I'm pretty sure it's the cleanest, and most understandable you can ever find or buy on the web, even tho it's nothing special.

As always, it's fully customizable.
    Each function contains a clear explanation of its structure and what it does.

Have fun!

Function Library File (.lua):

Quest File:

How do i use the library file?
    Make it load by dofile() in your questlib.lua or simply add what's inside it to the questlib.lua as it is, even if it's not exactly the cleanest way to do it.

How do i use it?
    Customize it! by default, it works by clicking on the Old Man Teleporter (vnum 9012).

Why should i use it?
    First of all as i said, it's fully customizable, you can just add new sections or maps and the lib will handle them by itself.
    Second, the library file contains the map arrays and yet it still is only 100 Lines of code, the quest contains the menu buildup and nothing else, since it's fully managed by the library, so it's less than 50 Lines of code. No script i've seen till now is more lightweight and as customizable as this one.

My Lua Questing service:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

18 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Syreldar ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 15 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.