[Python/C++ i don't know error] CharacterWindow Help me please

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Frage beantwortet oder das Problem gelöst wurde. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • Hello M2D,

I need help with a problem, i try to fix about 2 month but i can't. I try to compare other clients but i have the same lines, and i have the same problem, i try, to add new .py but i have the same problem, i try to change .dds or rutes but i have the same problem..

when you pass the mouse to name character board you can see your rank, if you have 1000 and you are good, or -1000 and you are evil, etc but my problem is when you pass the mouse i can't see that.

that's is my problem:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

and this i want to mean:

I have compared more than 10 clients, including the 2004 client, I have edited the uicharacter.py files for root, localeinfo for root, locale_game for ranges, (chivalrick etc), the characterwindow.py for uiscript, I have replaced those files more than 20 times also, I have checked all the lines related to the client and game src, but I don't know what the problem is. I've been thinking that maybe it's the box that covers the text, or it's missing a function type tooltip_text or something like that, or I don't know what else to look at. In source i compare this:

bin/InstanceBase.cpp - GetAlignmentGrade, GetAlignmentType

bin/InstanceBase.h - TITLE_NUM, TITLE_NONE

game/char_battle.cpp - GetAlignment, GetRealAlignment, ShowAlignment, UpdateAlignment

i have everything.. i try to add this function to see if work : chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "client_alignment_test")

and yeah work

And i have alignment before mi name:

i can create a function (different, this supposedly exists), similar to when you hover your mouse over the hp? What does the text show? if so how could i?

someone can help me please!!!!;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.