Ancient jungle dungeon

• Hi everyone!
    I'm here with new dungeon, Ancient jungle altar. You were asking for more new "non-seasonal" dungeons, here is one of the first smaller dungeons of this year. I have already plans for next dungeons for this year, scorpion dungeon, new spider dungeon maybe. Well, summer is coming so i will start to work on new dungeon in Pirate theme, so it can be used even after summer without problem.

Back to this dungeon, it has 3 floors, each floor has few missions!

Stage 1

• Talk with NPC
    • Grow crystal in 3 phases, for each phase you need to kill wave of monsters
    • After the crystal is grown and activated, boss is spawned
    • Kill the boss

Stage 2

• Find right stone and get item to activate a seal. For every wrong stone you get 1 negative point (the more negative points you get, the more HP is the boss in the end of this floor gonna has)
    • Activate the seal
    • Kill golems to get an item to destroy the seal
    • Kill the boss
    • You have limited time for this stage (12 minutes by deafult)

Stage 3

• Talk with NPC
    • Destroy stone with enormous HP regeneration. You have to destroy it in defined time, otherwise the final boss is gonna have much higher defense
    • Fire up all 4 braziers in this stage. For each one you have to kill a wave of monsters and drop item
    • Talk with NPC
    • Kill final boss
    • Chest is spawned

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

Dungeon video:

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.