Vintage2 real oldschool server style 2007/08 opinions and opinions, let's build it together

• Hello community!

I'm here to share with you my ideas, and questions about creating VINTAGE2 which is a server that I will be bringing online this winter

I'm here to ask you what you think of a new graphic design of metin2's classic maps, in a vintage server.

I know it sounds strange but I would like to have an exchange of ideas, even on this topic.

Many people say that a redesign will be pleasing to players. Others prefer the very old graphics of metin2. That of the early years 2007/08

And you? What is your opinion on this?

What would you think of a vintage server?

What would you think of a vintage server and what would you never want to see?

Hello everybody,

I'm here to ask what you think of a new graphic design of Metin2's classic maps on a vintage server.

I know it sounds strange, but I would like to have an exchange, on this subject too.

A lot of people say that a redesign will please players. Others prefer the very old Metin2 graphics. That of the early years 2007/08

And you? What is your opinion?

Another thing I would like to know is whether you prefer to get all 3 villages or just want two of them. I thought of Chunjo and Shinsoo because they are my favorites

We also come to another question, the offline shop

Many people believe it doesn't have to be on a vintage server to reflect those years while others believe it is a must.

In fact, I think an offline shop doesn't ruin vintage gameplay and is essential these days, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Aesthetics and mounts:

Here are the main doubts, the mounts, the skins and the aesthetics, are they to be considered vintage? in my opinion no. But there are a lot of people who appreciate them even in the old days, of course I'm talking about aesthetics with no PvP bonuses

As for the mounts, I wouldn't put them.

Maximum level:

Here my initial idea was to gradually build a server to allow all players to move on together and then start with a first step with a maximum level of 30 and then add levels and maps.

But I also agree with a maximum level of 99. to

The sentences:

Of course, the sets will stop at 75 weapons and 66 armor, not epic.

The maps:

The final maps will be red forest, not Atlantis

I was planning to build a Lv30 dungeon to make Lv30 weapons, maybe it could be a nice idea?

Thank you community :)

M2S INTERNATIONAL COMING SOON

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aze () aus folgendem Grund: Removed the unnecessary german part, coz all of this doesn't make sense. The majority here is able to understand english and if you aren't a native german speaker, don't try to use google translator. It's a complex language.

• Aze

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Vintage2 der echte Oldschool-Server 2007/08 Lasst es uns gemeinsam bauen? Meinungen und Meinungen /Vintage2 real oldschool server style 2007/08 opinions and opinions, let's build it together“ zu „Vintage2 real oldschool server style 2007/08 opinions and opinions, let's build it together“ geändert.
  • Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält 15 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.