[International][Fun-PvP] Htnom

• Welcome to the topic of the HTNOM!
    Where you can find you fun in PvP mode!

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Medienelement zu sehen.

The server is not mine (I'm a Helper in the game) but I published it since the owner doesnt't have an account in this forum. He left me a message to publish:

Sincerly, I don't know if you saw this server before. I'm saying that because as far as I know some players published the server when it was open in the summer without my authorization, and I'm not mad about this, on the contrary, I'm happy that players liked a lot the server where I spent a lot of time and effort on it.

For those that don't know, htnom is an italian Fun PvP server opened in the summer and that had a great success here on Italy. What characterizes htnom? Sincerly, nothing in particular, but I like to say that htnom is a real Fun PvP unlike others fun pvp servers.

Why am I saying that? In htnom you don't need to do anything in order to deal with other players. It's not a pay4win server where the item shop offers rings or some item buff that give extra bonuses to the player. In the item shop you will just found vanity items without bonuses (costumes weapon/armor, pets, mount, etc.).

Nothin 'else to say, I hope that the server can please you :)

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

Server starts 22.12.2017 - 4pm CET
    Register OPEN.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

• Aze

Hat das Thema in den Papierkorb verschoben
  • Aze

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.