Sash with Scale Full unbug (RevooT)

• -> If you make a private shop sash is still here, I fix that.
    -> If you're polymorphed sash is still here, I fix that.
    -> Changes in 01. Svn//Client//UserInterface//InstanceBase.cpp.
    -> The affects & attributes bonuses don't appear on costume items description (except for sash's), I fix that.
    -> Changes in 03. Client//root//uiToolTip.py.
    -> When you have a sash weared and you're riding their position aren't the right one, I fix that.
    -> After you add this system you will have problem with the activated slots (of toggle skills) on skill page, I fix that.
    -> Changes in 01. Svn//Client//UserInterface//InstanceBase.cpp, 03. Client//root//uicharacter.py and 03. Client//root//ui.py.
    Documentation :

Defines:
    ⦁ __SASH_SYSTEM__ -> Enable the system (server).
    ⦁ ENABLE_SASH_SYSTEM -> Enable the system (binary).

System configs:
    ⦁ Inside: Server\common\item_length.h look for: enum ESashInfo.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_1_ABS: Absorption rate for sash of grade 1.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_2_ABS: Absorption rate for sash of grade 2.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_3_ABS: Absorption rate for sash of grade 3.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_4_ABS_MIN: Minimum absorption rate for sash of grade 4.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_4_ABS_MAX: Maximum absorption rate for sash of grade 4.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_4_ABS_MAX_COMB: Maximum absorption rate for sash of grade 4 when is combined from grade 3.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_4_ABS_RANGE: The range of maximum absorption rate increased when you combine two sash of grade 4.
    ⦁ SASH_EFFECT_FROM_ABS: The absorption rate from where will start the having the effect & specular.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_1_PRICE: The price of combine process between sash's of grade 1.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_2_PRICE: The price of combine process between sash's of grade 2.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_3_PRICE: The price of combine process between sash's of grade 3.
    ⦁ SASH_GRADE_4_PRICE: The price of combine process between sash's of grade 4.
    ⦁ SASH_COMBINE_GRADE_1: The chance of success for the combine process between sash's of grade 1.
    ⦁ SASH_COMBINE_GRADE_2: The chance of success for the combine process between sash's of grade 2.
    ⦁ SASH_COMBINE_GRADE_3: The chance of success for the combine process between sash's of grade 3.
    ⦁ SASH_COMBINE_GRADE_4: The chance of success for the combine process between sash's of grade 4.
    ⦁ Inside: item protos the value0 is the grade of sash.

Implementation :

⦁ Before compile the binary be sure you add PythonSash.h & PythonSash.cpp to the UserInterface project. If you don't know howto then contact me.

⦁ If you get yet implemented my transmutation system, instead implementing the steps from binary\EterPythonLib just go in you're folder and replace:
    ⦁ #ifdef ENABLE_CHANGELOOK_SYSTEM
    ⦁ to:
    ⦁ #if defined(ENABLE_SASH_SYSTEM) || defined(ENABLE_CHANGELOOK_SYSTEM)

⦁ If you have transmutation system implemented then contact me for the next files (because require extra/different steps):
    ⦁ root\ui.py
    ⦁ root\uiInventory.py
    ⦁ server\game\src\char_item.cpp
    ⦁ binary\UserInterface\PythonPlayerModule.cpp

Tutorial in archive of implementation
    Password archive RevooT
    Download

• Dieses Thema enthält 18 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.