WorldEditor ReMIX

• Intro:

This WE is a version compiled directly by me which includes infinite fixes and features.

It's certain that you won't longer use the worldeditor_en!

To make it simple, I wrote all the details about this feature and the common WE inside the relative config file: (called WorldEditorRemix.ini)

Download:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

How To Map:

This release will not cover this part. Look at Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. to understand how to do it.

About the ServerAttr Generator: (since v14)

This is a beta function but it should work fine.

I tested it on gm_guild_build (1x1), metin2_map_a1 (4x5), metin2_map_trent (2x2), metin2_n_snowm_01 (6x6) and the result was the same as the blackyuko map editor. (I use a different lzo version and I clean deprecated and useless flags, so the size is different from this last one but the "final image" will be the same; using game_test to fix his server_attr will let mine and his perfectly equal byte per byte)

I also give you the source code of my server_attr generator function. Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

A server_attr file is based on all the attr.atr files merged into a one raw RGBA image and each one scaled from 256x256 to 512x512.

After that, the image will be splitted into sectors of 128x128 px and each one compressed using lzo compression.

The server_attr header is composed by the size of the map*4. (e.g. a 4x4 will have a 16x16 size with 256 sectors inside) (gj ymir Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.)

An uncompressed server_attr sector is just like this: Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. (the sub 4 byte header is the size returned by the LzoCompress which indicates how much the compressed sector data are large)

Each attr.atr is just like this: Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. (the header is composed of 6 byte in total: 3 WORDs respectively for version, width and height; they are always 2634, 1, 1 so don't bother about it)

A single attr.atr scaled from 256x256 to 512x512 will be just like this: Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

You can use the game_test (from source) to perform few tasks like:

1. Create a server_attr from a .mcd file (I won't suggest it)
      a <collision data filename> <map directory>
    2. Regenerate an old server_attr to server_attr.new using the current lzo compression and cleaning useless flag Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.
      c <filename>
    3. Other stuff such as b to create a character instance or q to quit

About the SkyBox Bottom pic fix: (since v21)

Both metin2launch.exe and worldeditor.exe should be edited to see the bottom pic of the skybox. Ymir messed up the code wrongly flipping the bottom image.

Open ./Srcs/Client/EterLib/SkyBox.cpp and replace

Code
    1. ////// Face 5: BOTTOM
    2. v3QuadPoints[0] = D3DXVECTOR3(1.0f, -1.0f, -1.0f);
    3. v3QuadPoints[1] = D3DXVECTOR3(1.0f, 1.0f, -1.0f);
    4. v3QuadPoints[2] = D3DXVECTOR3(-1.0f, -1.0f, -1.0f);
    5. v3QuadPoints[3] = D3DXVECTOR3(-1.0f, 1.0f, -1.0f);

with

Code
    1. ////// Face 5: BOTTOM
    2. v3QuadPoints[0] = D3DXVECTOR3(1.0f, 1.0f, -1.0f);
    3. v3QuadPoints[1] = D3DXVECTOR3(1.0f, -1.0f, -1.0f);
    4. v3QuadPoints[2] = D3DXVECTOR3(-1.0f, 1.0f, -1.0f);
    5. v3QuadPoints[3] = D3DXVECTOR3(-1.0f, -1.0f, -1.0f);

then recompile.

Credits:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von martysama0134 ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 44 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.