[RELEASE] Setting Drop via Mysql Tables (instead of buggy txt) By Ikarus

• I think the title should explain all.

The system give way to set mob's drops via tables (Database) instead to use mob_drop_item.txt, common_drop_item.txt, drop_item_group.txt which can be buggy (easly, just a wrong space) without trace any error in your game expirience.

WARNING : The System doens't disable the txts so you can use the txts and the tables without any problems.

I have inserted "/reload d" command to reload the drop tables without restart channels.

i will code a small tool in python to convert the txts to tables (i will be added to the repository).

The drop chance by default is set to 1/1000 (so in table you should set it to 1000 to give 100% drop chance 'base' , i will change via the ymir's algorithm depend on the levels killer/victim).

you can chance this scale to use 100 instead 1000 basically changing in lenght.h the value of DROP_SCALE_TABLE

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. you can find the repository.

MySkype : live:ikarus.developer

• Dieses Thema enthält 17 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.