Project Brazilian Metin2 newschool search Partner

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Suchanfrage abgeschlossen ist. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • I am in a 1 server newschool project Brazilian and the project owner and I are walking around some former newschool server who wanted to partner with our project.

We are looking for someone áreas

Designer

Webdeveloper

Partner with share someone content ( Maps etc)

3D Creator

Mapper

Design :Jobs we will need is normal:

Web site

Forum

Interfaces

Presentation

Background images etc

Webdeveloper

Code website and forum

Partner

Share someone content will need like someone pvm Maps etc

3D Creator

Create someone costumes edits and another works

Mapper

Create someone special Maps for events pvp and someone Maps pvm

I know it will be hard to find people who want to help 1 Brazilian project and the existing financial resources in Brazil can not hire people in these specific areas.

But if you don't try to ask us we never know if anyone helps because in Brazil dont have People working in this áreas i tell.

I can say that we want to create a well-structured server with interesting ideas, etc.

I can say that the Brazilian market has many servers but the diversity of styles is very low quality.

Most servers are almost copies of each other and do not work at what they should.

If anyone wants to help in the areas I mentioned above we would be very grateful.

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.