Magical problem with compilate

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Frage beantwortet oder das Problem gelöst wurde. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • Hi boys,

The problem is as follows: when i was running the compilate machine my computer was flooded (by tea - a the long story, fuck my life :cursing:).

After changing the motherboard (which suffered) and trying to compile the server i get an error i did not understand - i did not understand because before the computer "fell" the game compiled without any problems. I've been working on this src for several months and i never had a problem with compiling until the motherboard was flooded.

My compilation log:

Error after linking "test" and "game" files (db compiles normally):

It is interesting that when i put in clean source code, the game compiles without problems. I would like to remind you that my code was compiled the same day i flooded the motherboard, and after a change errors are suddenly displayed and the compilation is aborted.

Anticipating the answers about defining the following functions, i have defined them, because as i said, the code compiled for several months without a problem until the "fall" of the computer.

Does anyone know the answer to solve this problem?

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält 12 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.