Just4Metin aka. "Just4Friends" because only friends of staff can handle there

• Hello, i'm here because i want to discuss something with you guys, as you know i have an service topic on Design Zone.

So, a friend contacted me with a server presentation and i made it like 90%, and i've borrowed him 10 euro out of 40 that remained to pay at the final presentation ( happened in July ). All the summer i wasn't home, or i had personal problems, and now in September he made me a post of "SCAMMER" on Just4Metin. After I saw that scammer post i've refunded him that 10 euro and i made him the presentation for free, buuuut, the Staff from there just added the Scammer rank and that's it

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

( The post in Romanian, you can translate all that shit in English or German if you want to ). This post is made just to not hurt my reputation here, or think that i am a scammer.

I've refunded him the money that he borrowed me and i gave him the server presentation, but the staff from there is angry on my on idk why.

Sorry if you think this is any type of advertising, but i'm very angry and i needed to post this on here, thank you.

• Aze

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält 15 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.