quest crash core / old sura bugs (I PAY!)

• Hello there, I am glad to find you here again after 3 years since I got out of this game , I wanted to take advantage of this moment and i open a server Bitte melden Sie sich an, um dieses Bild zu sehen. I lost allmost all contacts of metin2 servers owner and developpers , and I have no one to ask for help.

i have 1 big problems and 2 bugs who need fixes.. for which I would be willing to pay (paypal)

1) A crash core in ch1 /map1 core where is the most players online ...

Spoiler

game core:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

I collected some syserr and syslog , and in syserr i don`t see anything suspect so this is an example

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYSERR: Mar 27 18:02:17 :: Resume: wrong QUEST_WAIT request! : 91799

SYSERR: Mar 27 18:03:26 :: OnClick: OnClick Fail (Vitezomanu->Orph3us) - pc is exchanging

SYSERR: Mar 27 18:04:01 :: pid_init:

Start of pid: 36188

but in the syslog , this errors it`s repeating

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 27 18:03:50 :: reallocating buffer to 8192, current 1024

Mar 27 18:03:50 :: AddAffect type 215 apply 0 0 flag 28 duration 5

SYSERR: Mar 27 18:04:01 :: pid_init:

Start of pid: 36188

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

2) In the Demon Tower the sura characters with weapon skills when he activate the Enchanted Blade receive a big damage from the mob/ mobs.

3)Sura weapon skils make LAG at DISPEAL skill . I need the correct bug fixed because the fix from the google make another bugs at cooldown and damage.

Thx you / i wait you reply or pm/discord : magic59sos#4702 .

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.