Translate your quests using Microsoft Azure resource [FREE]

• Hi,

in addition to my lBitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. I wanted to automatically translate my quests.

I decided to use the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, they have a free offer for 2.000.000 translated characters per month, which is enough to mess around for me.

First thing you have to do is to create a free Microsoft Azure Account.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

Then add a subscription to the Cognitive Services by searching for 'Translator' in the topmost search bar.

Create a new Translator. Take care with the setting 'Region'. Set this value to 'global', otherwise you can't authenticate with your secret key against the API if you use Powershell as I do.

For the pricing tier select 'F0', this tier grants you 2.000.000 free characters for translation.

Ignore the 'Tags' options page and create your resource.

After you have created your Cognitive Service resource, you will be guided to your management board of the Translator.

There you can find your API keys which you will need to authenticate against the API.

Now you are ready-to-go to use the resource.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. I will provide a sample script which shows how to use the API.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sogma ()