Newly compiled Dump_Proto stuck at Item_Proto w/ OutputLog

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Frage beantwortet oder das Problem gelöst wurde. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • Hello guys.
    I am using the 40k reference Files with included dump_proto source. I have a pre-compiled dump-proto which is working fine, but missing some functions I need in order to get the "Extended Target Info" to work; namely I'm missing the min and max gold. In order to get those into the Item Proto, I changed the two "col++;" which stands for the gold min and max value to:

mobTable->dwGoldMin = atoi(csvTable.AsStringByIndex(col++));

mobTable->dwGoldMax = atoi(csvTable.AsStringByIndex(col++));

In order to see where its stuck, I simply wrote a print function, which logs the output into a .txt-File.

I tried to use the newly built version to pack the protos. Mob_proto is working fine, but Item proto is always stuck at the same line, even though I changed nothing at the Item_Proto part. The dump_proto just closes itself:

I haven't changed anything in the Item_Proto except removing some anti_flags for the change empire item. Does someone know, how I could fix this "error"? I haven't found anything related yet. If any files are needed to work on this matter, just tell me please.

Kind regards
    Korgaz :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Korgaz () aus folgendem Grund: Fixed typo

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen