chr.GetInstanceType() doesn't work on every channel/for every metin stone

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Frage beantwortet oder das Problem gelöst wurde. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • I downloaded the multi bot of "iPush" ( you can search it on google ) and it has some problems that I don't know how to solve ( on metin2 aeldra )
    The bot uses chr.GetInstanceType() == 2 to check for metin stones, it works flawlessly on map1/map2 but then it starts to crash
    1)In the valley ( where lv 45 metins are ) it works only on ch5
    2)In desert it works only on ch5
    3)In Sohan/Forest/Fire country(where the level 75 metins are ) it doesn't work at all on any ch

I find it really weird that it can find metins only on some chs/maps
    I check their type with nonplayer.GetTargetVID() and chr.GetInstanceType() and the types are still 2 so it should work but it deoesn't

Has anyone an idea what is going on? It basically just skips those metin stones completely,it's like they don't exist,even if I don't check for their type and I just print in a file the names of every mob in an area,those metin stones are still invisible they are basically considered as NOT AN OBJECT. PS : printing out the names for metin stones map1/map2 or valley ch5 works because the script FIND THEIR OBJECTS...

• Bot

Hat das Thema geschlossen