[HowTo] Fix Line on screen when adding brightness to the Environment and LensFlare not showing.

• Hey, so, basically I recently got into making environment effects and skyboxes, I'm pretty satisfied with the results so far, nevertheless, I had two issues:

I was playing with the LensFlare on WorldEditor, that's how it should be, or at least, that's what the result the World Editor window showed me:

When the camera is looking the MainFlare (the sun), the window should get blurrier and brighter, and it should also show the Flare effect you see. (the circles)

But the problem was that, when I got in-game, it was like this:

So the issues were 2:

First problem:

You see it only was getting brighter for only like half of the window, depending on my resolution (It was perfect on 800x600 and 1024x768, if I chose a resolution even just a little bit wider, a part of the screen bugged out, but it worked even on fullscreen as long as I used one of those 2 resolutions).

Fix:

Second problem:

It didn't show the LensFlare effect (Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.), no matter what I did.

Fix:

My end result at max brightness: Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

My Lua Questing service:

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Syreldar ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.