Looking for staff and promoters

In diesem Bereich sind Themen vom Themenersteller als erledigt zu markieren, wenn die Suchanfrage abgeschlossen ist. Das Thema wird daraufhin automatisch geschlossen.
Klicke hierzu auf "Thema bearbeiten > Als erledigt markieren".
  • Hello community,

I have been working for the last few months on an international project. The server is labeled middle school with new systems adapted.

The plan is to have team members spread around the world in order to support the communities in each country.

There are currently 20 places available for the Trial Game Master for the following languages:

• Português, Español, Italiano, Français, Deutsch, Română, Polski, Türkçe, Magyar, čeština

The positions Game Master and Super Game Master receive payments in cash or dragon coins depending on their performance.

The Trial Game Master position does not receive any payment as it is in the testing phase.

All those chosen who do a good job will be promoted to Game Master in the future as well as who is Game Master can be promoted to Super Game Master.

Requirements

• Be fluent in your native language and, if possible, understand the basics of English.
    • At a minimum, you should be able to devote 2 hours a day to server tasks and support in your native language.
    • You must view the position as a job and not just a game.
    • Treat all players equally without any special treatment.
    • Enforce rules and punish all those who go against them without exception.
    • When you are supporting a player treat him as you would like to be treated in his position.

If you meet the requirements and feel you would be an asset to the team, please contact me via discord to talk a little bit about you joining the team.

I am also looking for promoters with payment in cash or dragon coins.

Requirements

• If you are a youtuber you must have at least 1000 subscribers and at least 500 views on each video.
    • If you do streams you must have at least 20 simultaneous viewers.
    • If you make videos for tiktok you must have at least 1000 followers and at least 2000 views per video.
    • If you make content on instagram you must have at least 1000 followers and at least 200 views per storie/video.

If you meet the requirements to join the team or the requirements to be a promoter, feel free to contact me via discord.

Discord: Papix#4344

• Aze

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Aze

Hat das Thema geschlossen